Dear Heavenly father, I want to just say thank you for waking me up. I just want to say thanks for everything you do and for all the blessings they I received from the past and the present along with the ones unseen. I want to ask for you to not only bless those who stumble across the blog but for you to be with them and guide them also. Thank you Lord for everything. Amen.
Do you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savoir? Welcome Jesus into your heart and begin the journey as a born again Christian. Keep faith, believe and pray.
Monday, July 3, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is coming back soon.
The Bible teaches that God once destroyed the Earth with water and vowed not to do so again, promising instead to use fire in the future. W...
-
If you are looking for an app for the bible, there are a few that you can get. The one that I used currently is Spiritual Inspiration app ...
-
Fears and worry often comes from the mind. Fears and worrying can hinder you from doing the things you need. Cast your fears and worried ...
-
Are you kind of like me and not understanding the bible nor the word? Don't worry there are a lot of us that do not understand it due ...
No comments:
Post a Comment