There is a might man I serve name Jesus Christ. He is a powerful forgiving man and I am glad that I have and found him. He is a miracle man and a way maker to those who do believe. Sometimes things do not go the way we expect them to now the way we want them to but we have to remember it is his time not ours. Everything happens for a reason and all I can do is thank him and praise him because without him I wouldn't have anything nor be here.
Do you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savoir? Welcome Jesus into your heart and begin the journey as a born again Christian. Keep faith, believe and pray.
Monday, July 3, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
God is coming back soon.
The Bible teaches that God once destroyed the Earth with water and vowed not to do so again, promising instead to use fire in the future. W...
-
If you are looking for an app for the bible, there are a few that you can get. The one that I used currently is Spiritual Inspiration app ...
-
Fears and worry often comes from the mind. Fears and worrying can hinder you from doing the things you need. Cast your fears and worried ...
-
Are you kind of like me and not understanding the bible nor the word? Don't worry there are a lot of us that do not understand it due ...
No comments:
Post a Comment